0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
10. What are pluripotent stem cells?
11. Which of the following statements related to DNR repair pathways is incorrect?
12. What is the application of gene knock-in and knock-out studies?
13. Which of the following is an endogenous factor leading to DNA damage?
14. Which of the following statements related to the role of PAM in CRISPR-mediated genome editing is incorrect?
15. What is the function of the Nuc lobe of Cpf1?
16. Which of the following statements related to the reverse transcriptase of HIV-1 incorrect?
1. The enzymatic action of Cas9 nuclease can be compared to which of the following?
17. Which of the viral vectors have a low risk of insertional mutagenesis?
2. What is sgRNA and why is it called so?
18. What are the adverse effects of off-target gene editing leading to ethical concerns?
3. Which of the following protein have not been used in genome editing?
19. Which of the following leads to increased biofuel and oxygen stress tolerance?
4. The CRISPR sequences obtained from attacking phages are recognized by
20. Applications of CRISPR/Cas9 in mammalian cells include
5. Potentially, the germline gene therapy could be used to correct a genetic defect in?
6. CRISPR/Cas9 belongs to which of the following systems?
7. Which of the correct sequence of processes involved in CRISPR-mediated immunity in prokaryotes?
8. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
9. What is the classical theory of carcinogenesis?